AWARD has today announced its first official lineup of AWARD School ambassadors - a group of 2022’s top students who’ll guide and support candidates applying for next year’s course.
Fourteen creative professionals will provide a unique perspective on what it takes to break into and excel at AWARD School.
They will also work with their peers to encourage a broader, more diverse range of applicants with interests in everything from creative problem-solving and cracking big ideas to storytelling, commercial creativity and entrepreneurship.
“We are thrilled that some of this year’s top graduates have come together to give the next group of aspiring students a leg up to help get into AWARD School” said National/NSW Co-Head Matt Chandler, DDB’s Executive Creative Director. "Their advice will be invaluable to anyone applying for AWARD School next year,” he said.
The first official role for some of the ambassadors will be to host AWARD School’s online Alumni Info Night on 6 December (register here), where they’ll give those applying a head start on how to craft a winning AWARD School application.
AWARD School’s 2023 ambassadors:
- Andrew Fonceca, Senior UI Consultant, Wunderman Thompson, 2nd place WA
- Brendan Morrow, Freelance Copywriter, National Winner / 1st place WA
- Bronnie Clements, Marketing Consultant, Focused Marketing Australia, 2nd place QLD
- Charlie Rosanove, Junior Creative, TBWA\Sydney, Top 10 NSW
- Catherine Lucas, Freelance Art Director, 1st place QLD
- Corinne Teng, Junior Content Producer, e-Mersion Media, Top 10 VIC
- Dallas Rodgers, Junior Creative, The Rowdy Group, 1st place SA
- Francesca Germanis, Creative/Graphic Designer, Them Advertising 2nd place SA
- Jiaan Koch, Business Director, DDB Group Australia, Top 10 VIC
- Kirsty Reynolds, Senior Marketing Manager, Macquarie Capital, 1st place Online Program
- Phoebe Gribble, Copywriter, Howatson+Company Mentorship NSW
- Rachel Tucker, Associate/Brand Momentum, Sayers, Top 10 NSW
- Sophie Hackett, Digital Designer, Tribal Australia, 1st place NSW
Register for the Dec 6 info night here: https://bit.ly/3E9z6id