The third wave of finalists for the 37 th AWARD Awards has been announced today across five categories: Branded Entertainment & Content, Radio, Digital and Craft in Advertising – Digital and Branded Entertainment & Content.
A full list of finalists to date can be accessed here.
By category, those agencies with the most finalists include:
- Branded Entertainment & Content: Y&R New Zealand with four finalists followed by Leo Burnett Sydney and J. Walter Thompson Sydney each with three;
- Craft in Advertising Branded Entertainment & Content: Special Group and ArnoldFurnace with one finalist each;
- Digital: Clemenger BBDO Sydney with four finalists followed by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, Leo Burnett Sydney, Special Group and M&C Saatchi each with three finalists;
- Craft in Advertising – Digital: Whybin/TBWA Sydney with two finalists;
- Radio: Clemenger BBDO Wellington with eight finalists followed by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, GPY&R Melbourne and Marketforce each with four finalists and The Brand Agency with three finalists.
Chairs in each of these categories were: Rebecca Carrasco (Facebook) for Branded Entertainment & Content, Simon Bagnasco (DDB) for Digital and Richard Muntz (J. Walter Thompson/Blue Hive) for Radio.
Finalists in all additional categories will be announced upon completion of judging.
The awards presentation event will take place on Friday 27 th May at Carriageworks as part of Semi Permanent. Tickets are available here.
AWARD thanks all Judges for their time and dedication to the awards. A full list of judges can be found here.
AWARD, the Australasian Writers and Art Directors Association, powered by The Communications Council, counts some of the finest creative minds from Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia amongst its members. It is a nonpolitical, nonprofit organisation that aims to set standards of creative excellence, to promote creativity in the business arena, and to educate and inspire the next creative generation.